Friday, September 10, 2010

Hartman Test Kitchen

So, Face asked her legions of fans and stalkers to volunteer to try out some of her new low-fat recipes and report back of their success. I volunteered to prepare her mushroom stroganoff and a pulled pork recipe with mango salsa. Tonight was the mushroom stroganoff and I was happy to report back that I did not die as I previously suspected.
My only variance from the original recipe was that I added asparagus since I was going to serve it on the side anyway.

The pulled pork is a crock pot recipe which is good for the weekend. I'm going to try to fit it into next weekend's menu plan.

2 comments:

Lisa Dovichi said...

*sniffs* Your heartfelt review of my recipe just brings a tear to my eye. Not to mention the pretty picture to go along with it.

Susana & Chris said...

You know if I was too glowing in my review you wouldn't believe it was me doing the typing. But, luckily I am a sucker for stroganoff so this was right up my delicious alley. This recipe definitely needs to make the final cut for the cookbook.