Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Most bunkos

Tonight was bunko up in BFE Magalia. After an evening of rolling the ivories, while chatting and snacking, I happened to lay claim to winning the most bunkos for the evening which is only second in the gift hierarchy to the most wins. Bless the heart of the gal who's night it was to host, but she's not a great gift buyer so I ended up with...
a Corningware baking dish with lid. If I a nickle for every one of these I've won in the last 10 years....

So, my cheesecake bars I baked last night were a HUGE hit and were first to go at the potluck table. Go me! My old boss was "thrilled" that we'd decorated his office in celebration of him beating the reaper another year in a row.
We have one master bag of decorations that we keep recycling to torture the next victim. In 17 more years it'll be my turn. Hopefully by then I'll have an office too instead of being out in the main hen house.