Friday, September 24, 2010

Finally Friday

I've had something every evening this week so I'm glad the week's finally coming to a close. I was at work yesterday from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm so I swapped the extra hours I worked for today and didn't go in. I had to train my disaster service volunteers last night to work the call center. While I wanted to be anywhere but there, they enjoyed being able to experience a mock disaster and answer real phone calls. My call center is literally two tables with five phones set up in the rear corner of the council chambers.
Nothing but the finest for government volunteers.

This morning I did my usual trips to CholoMaxx and Traders for groceries followed by a late lunch to-go from T-Bar over by Morning Thunder.
I always get the same thing; a rice bowl (that comes with shredded carrot, cucumber and avocado) with bbq salmon and the creamy teriyaki sauce. Love it, love it, love it.

Tonight I had another CAbi party up in P-town at an old co-worker's house. I ended up with two long sleeve shirts (one goes with the coat I bought Tuesday night) and a leopard print shrug. I'm not a animal print person, but this piece looked so good on and it was so ridiculously soft and cuddly. I forgot to get any photos in the sample piece so you'll just have to wait anxiously for it to be delivered.

2 comments:

Lisa Dovichi said...

That rice bowl looks fabulous. I want one!!!

Susana & Chris said...

How's it feel to want, sucka!! I get something you don't get...I get something you don't get!! No, that never gets old. :)