Monday, October 4, 2010

Birthday celebrations in Medford

We just got back from a quick, overnighter in Medford at the 'rents for a funeral service and a birthday extravaganza. A long time family friend had passed away so Chris and I had come up so that Chris and Mr. A. could attended his Sunday afternoon service. And since both of our birthdays are this month, the 'rents put together a little dinner party for us complete with cake and gifts.
Chris got an automotive stethoscope and some lounge pants, while I got a beautiful, embroidered tank top.

While there we met the 'rents new dog, Chase.
He is so lovable and fun. Even when he's sneaking off with a pair of Chris' underwear or socks for a quick chew. He was abandoned as a puppy so he's a little timid and scares easily, but he warmed up to us quickly and had us eating out of his little paws.

Mum and I also managed to sneak in a little trip to the mall so that I could wander endlessly around Macy's until the perfect pair of jeans and two tops fell into my arms. We also stopped by Kohl's where I scored a black cardigan for only $7 which I used my b-day gift card on from my mom. So much good shopping, so little time...

1 comment:

Lisa Dovichi said...

Was that cake as delicious as it looked? :D