Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sisters and salads

Wilson was up in town for the weekend so we got together this afternoon for a lunch date at T Bar. I've got her hooked on their awesome deliciousness. A couple of salmon bowls and some tasty tea were a good way to spend the afternoon.
I tried a hot green tea and coconut latte which was heavenly and Wilson sipped on an iced pomegranate lemonade tea which was nice and tart.

After lunch I stopped at Kohl's on the way home and picked up a super sexy fleece zip-up housecoat for my surgery recovery. We learned last time that one housecoat is simply not enough. That, and I had a couple of really good coupons I couldn't stand to waste. You know how it is, you've got to spend money to save money!

1 comment:

Lisa Dovichi said...

Mmmmm I want!!

The housecoat of course -- not the salmon bowls. :P