Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bustin' out some brownies

Since we didn't get home until late afternoon on Monday and I still had to do grocery shopping and laundry I didn't get a chance to do my usual weekend baking to take to work. Tonight however, after whipping up some jambalaya for dinner, I got back in the kitchen and made some peanut butter cup brownie bites.
My official taste tester declared it edible after rubbing his buddha belly. Hope he enjoyed his sample because that's all he's getting!

3 comments:

Lisa Dovichi said...

Um, I thought I told you, anytime you post something delicious I need the recipe.

Those brownies look amazing. I want the recipe, please. :D

Susana & Chris said...

You have to use the colored hyperlink on the recipe name!

Lisa Dovichi said...

That's like effort -- for me. I want it to be effort for you!!! :P I didn't even notice the hyperlink because I was entranced with the brownies.. :D