Wednesday, November 17, 2010

One week down

One week later and I'm running around much easier, sleeping in bed again, going on outings to Barnes and Noble, and able to sit up in a chair long enough to craft. Not bad since I didn't even leave the house for two weeks after the first surgery. While up and about yesterday afternoon I spent some time in the kitchen and made a lemon torte from one of my Pampered Chef cookbooks.
Pie crust filled with a tart lemon pudding mix and then covered with a marshmallow creme/cool whip topping. We gobbled it up like hungry little monsters.

I finished up some more scrapbook pages this afternoon;
The last two pages used papers and supplies from the scrapbooking kit my sister got me for my birthday. They're all fancy and glittery.

Now we're settled back watching It's Complicated with Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin. It was Chris' pick and it's slightly mortifying me. I keep screaming and covering my face. It's like watching your parents doing things you shouldn't know about. OMG - seriously, this movie is killing me. Ka-chunk.

No comments: