Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tiny visitors

We had visitors today - Susan (C.) and the boys stopped by to say hello on their way home from bible study. When they came in C. asked them what the rules were and Andrew said "we can wrestle with Chris but not with Susan". Hehehe. Chris obliged and swung the boys around like monkeys and even C. hopped in to give Chris some pointers.
Boys have an incredible amount of energy. Phew! Eventually the lack of cool stuff at our house had the kids begging to go home so they could play on the computer, but not before I made them pose for a picture for Aunt Susan.
C. had to hold Andrew otherwise he wouldn't come out from behind the ottoman.

Yesterday in the mail I got a packet from work. My boss had mailed me some work to keep me busy during my absence.
He left a funny note that he was sending some reading material for me in case I was getting tired of watching "combat reruns" with Chris. Amen brother!

No comments: