Friday, November 5, 2010

Wine tasting

The girls at work got together this afternoon at Fir St Gallery for a little wine tasting as part of our going-away party for our co-worker, Sheila. For $5 we each got five wine samples - two whites and three reds.
Retiree, Sheila, and Suzanne raising a glass.
Kari and I enjoying a sip or two.
I'm not a fan of reds, but one of the ones they served us was so tasty I bought a bottle to bring home. It's called Hot to Trot - just like me!

After our little get together I came home and got started on "Operation: Bunko Cleanup". It's my turn to host bunko this coming Tuesday so I started off on my least favorite chores like scrubbing the toilet and doing general bathroom cleaning. While in town today I picked up my last bunko gift so at least that's out of the way and I already bought all the snack food, I just need to think up some dinner snacks and a dessert. Hopefully I'll be inspired by our trip to CholoMaxx tonight.

2 comments:

Lisa Dovichi said...

So you got dish towels and casserole dishes for bunko gifts right? Which for you means paper towels and foil oven roasting pans. Cuz you're classy. :P

Susana & Chris said...

And maybe a pair of nice holiday socks. You know me so well!