Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bejeweled

I went to a Silpada party a couple of weeks ago (pricey silver jewelry) and my order just arrived in the mail this week;
A multi-strand necklace of hematite, glass and seed beads with sterling silver accents. I love it.

I was so focused last week making sure I took multiple pictures every day and blogging religiously every night that I seem to have pulled a 180 this week and have done nothing. But in my defense nothing exciting has happened either. Work was crazy busy every day (I took tomorrow off to recover) and I was home every night. Last night we watched my co-worker's copy of Fantastic Mr. Fox. It was full of dry humor for the adults and very entertaining. So don't worry, you haven't missed anything.

While I was making dinner tonight (taco salads) Chris came in with more bounty from the garden.
Pimple squash and more Momma Mia tomatoes. That's on top of our baseball bat sized zucchini Chris picked the other night. I'd better make some big saute plans for this weekend.

3 comments:

Lisa Dovichi said...

Awesome necklace. Where's mine?

Susana & Chris said...

In the mail...?? Cough, cough.

kath said...

Good choice...you can wear that with almost any outfit and it will dress it up. Love, your Stylist & Mum