Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Week in the Life: Wednesday

I'm glad today is over. Work was hectic and I got stuck on the phone with a difficult customer for the last 30 minutes. What a way to ruin the evening. But here are the highlights;

Wednesday is garbage day so I have to keep an eye out for the garbage cans as I back out of the driveway.
We'd been saving beer caps for my co-worker to use for an art project for her Sunday school class and she brought me some finished products as a thank you. They're magnets!
I had a lunch date today with a co-worker and a retired co-worker at Real Burger. Ironically nobody got burgers. I picked a chicken rice bowl with a spicy Thai sauce. Tasty stuff Maynard.
Wednesday night is bible study night, or b.s. night as we call it. There's four of us and we alternate between houses for dinner and study.
It got too late to go to the gym tonight so I pulled out the bike and peddled some miles while listening to a little Jesus music on the boob tube.

It's already bedtime, where did the day go?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watch out for those garbage cans! That's hilarious, your blog came up when I clicked next blog, very funny.