Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Chef Chris

My tummy was hurting today (I suspect the artichoke hearts from dinner last night) so Chris took over dinner responsibilities tonight while I laid down.
He put together a tasty mix of crookneck, zucchini, basil and tomatoes (all from our garden) mixed with a can of cannellini beans served over rice.
Maybe I can trust him in the kitchen more often. Maybe.

Unbelievably, Chris finally made it through the liters and liters of beer we had around the house and I actually had to make a run to Ray's Liquor in P-town for a combo six-pack.
The first two have been barely drinkable, which is unfortunate. I hope my mom is ready to take over the reins when I get fired as the official beer shopper. You should never trust a connoisseur of Boone's Farm to pick out beer. My palate is clearly too sophisticated for such things!

1 comment:

Lisa Dovichi said...

*snicker* Sophistication through Boones Farm consumption? Awesome.

I'm sorry your tummy doesn't feel good.