Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cupcakes and crafts

What does one do with an abundance of flour, sugar, oil and eggs? Make cupcakes of course! While at Trader's this morning I picked up a package of mini peanut butter cups to throw in the batter, from a recipe I found online.
So easy and so good. I broke the sad news to Chris that he does not get the whole dozen. I'll save him a couple, but the majority are going to work tomorrow. I love bringing in goodies to work. It gives me the chance to bake, yet I don't feel compelled to eat the whole thing. I'm happy and my pants are happy.

I spent some time this afternoon finishing up a scrapbook page I'd started yesterday from our weekend in Chester for the little brewfest in their park.
Next up, Wilson's graduation. Then I'm all caught up and I can find a new project to spend all my time and money on.

1 comment:

Lisa Dovichi said...

Those cupcakes look delicious!! Stick one in the mail with my necklace, would you? :D

Okay, thanks. bye. :D