Monday, July 12, 2010

Week in the Life: Monday

This week I'm taking photos of my day to day activities and sharing them so that we can be bored together! Here's what my Monday looked like:

Ready to head out the door at 6:30 am for my 25 minute commute to P-town.
Clickity clack, type, type, type. I oversee the garbage franchise and spend a lot of time sending code violation notices.
I lunch in the breakroom every day from 1-2:00 pm. I always watch Rachael Ray 30 Minutes Meals followed by Barefoot Contessa as I enjoy a half can of veggie noodle soup and read the newspaper. I am quite the creature of habit.
Today I ran to the grocery store at the tail end of my lunch to pick up some last minute ingredients for Thursday's dinner knowing I'll be too busy the next two nights to do it.
My youngest sister's best friend dropped this necklace off for me at work this afternoon. It's a beautiful Mexican fire opal necklace from their recent Mexican Riviera cruise that was my sister's graduation present.
Cooking the Canadian some gourmet ramen for dinner to help soothe his sore throat. I just had leftover potatoes, tuna and beans from the other night.
After dinner I changed into some comfy clothes and did a little internet surfing.
The Canadian pretty much stayed in this position all evening demanding juice, crackers, grapes and popsicles. Please ignore his hideous practical joke called a 'mustache'. Gag.
While Chris watched an old Elvis musical (I only wish I were kidding) I got busy in my craft room.
Finished something in record breaking time! A layout for Mother's Day.
9:00 pm is gym time, so on go the hot pink New Balance and off I head to the gym. Chris only goes on Fridays and Sundays with me so the rest of the time I'm on my own. Then it's home, shower and bedtime.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's exciting adventure!

No comments: