Sunday, July 18, 2010

Week in the Life: Sunday

Today is the last look into our high society, jet-setting life. No more living vicariously through us, you'll have to find your own adventures. Without further ado I give you Sunday;
Sundays I go to church. Every other Sunday I sing (like today) and have to be there an hour early, at 8:00 am for practice. Peek-a-boo, who's the photo crasher throwing out the 'dueces'?
I give myself enough time in the morning, before church, to read the Sunday paper. The Sunday ads are the whole reason I get the paper.
I also sang a song for second service this morning to help fill in for the choir which takes the summer off.
Did a little baking this afternoon. Made some snickerdoodle blondies that tricked me with a clean cake tester into thinking they were done baking, but really could have used a couple more minutes.
Sunday night is family gym night again. Tonight we both went swimming, can you tell?

I should have been in bed by 10:30 pm, but showering and blogging has pushed me closer and closer to 11:00 pm. That's unfortunate as I need all the beauty sleep I can get.

1 comment:

Lisa Dovichi said...

So, um, because we can't live vicariously through you anymore you're just going to quit blogging all together? I'm staging a protest!