Friday, July 30, 2010

Mullet management

It's that time again - time to trim back my luscious locks. When my hair starts growing over my ears and I can pull it away from the back of my neck it's time to make an appointment.
I had to come home and wash it right away though because I was littering hair debris all over the place.

With my free afternoon I went over to New York and Company to use my 50% off a $100 coupon I got in the mail.
I stuck with tops because I still don't comfortably fit in my old shorts since the surgery so I'd rather not waste my money on any more until the swelling and second surgery are done. Not in the photo are a pair of silver sandals I grabbed at the last second. They're comfortably resting on my feet right now. I didn't try on anything there, but once home I decided to take the tank top on the far left back. It's too long in the shoulder straps so the neck line is too low. Unless of course my mission is to distract people with my ta-tas. Then it's just right.

Chris got into town early from a site visit so he texted me to meet him over at Barnes & Noble for a little coffee and magazines. It's not blazing hot today, but warm enough that being inside drinking iced coffee was a welcome treat. I'm hoping it cools off enough this evening to squeeze in a walk around the block before going to the gym. It's already down to 87 degrees at 7:00 pm so it's looking good.

3 comments:

Lisa Dovichi said...

The belt scares me!

Susana & Chris said...

What? You want a pewter colored ruffled belt for Christmas?? Well okay then....

Lisa Dovichi said...

Only if you wrap it around a delicious loaf of chocolate banana bread! :P