Saturday, July 17, 2010

Week in the Life: Saturday

Neither one of us slept well last night. I don't know if it was the late evening iced (non-decaf) coffee or what, but I was still awake long after 1:00 am. And then we were up and out of bed before 7:00 am. Hardly how I wanted to start my weekend!
While I got up and showered, Chris ran out to the garage to tinker before the day started heating up.
As requested earlier in the week, I made blueberry pancakes for the Canadian.
After breakfast I went and ran some errands which may have resulted in some new dresses following me home.
The Canadian got a random hair today to go the home brew shop and check out their home brew kits.
The brew master at work on his keg of moonshine.
An afternoon trip to the library was in store because Chris finished his last book and needed something to entertain him while I'm busy reading Eat, Pray, Love.
In between catching some NASCAR racing, I knocked out another scrapbook page. Now I'm out of photos and have to send some more to Wal-Mart to print.

Dinner was some pasta leftovers from the other night followed by an evening showing of '500 days of Summer'. Good movie, I really enjoyed it. Afterwards we braved a walk around the block since it had 'cooled down' to 91 degrees. Now I've got to give some serious thought to making the bed with our freshly washed sheets if I plan to go to bed anytime soon. Maybe when I go into the bedroom I'll surprised to learn that Chris has already made the bed. Riiiiight......

1 comment:

Lisa Dovichi said...

Zzzzz Zzzzzz huh? what? Oh I fell asleep from the boredom!! :D

I love all the pictures. I want the recipes. I also want a lot of your clothes. Someday, when I'm thin and gorgeous like you, if they magically disappear, it wasn't me, kay?